LoGH subreddit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoGH subreddit

Post  mogil4 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:25 pm

I was impressed by the wiki and figured it wouldn't hurt to do a little self-promotion. If it does, I suppose you can destroy this thread and we can all go on with our lives. Razz

Anyway, I've been working on making a LoGH sub-reddit. If anyone is interested, please subscribe and help us get more folks exposed to this great show.

mogil4
Ward
Ward

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LoGH subreddit

Post  kine on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 am

mogil4 wrote:I was impressed by the wiki and figured it wouldn't hurt to do a little self-promotion. If it does, I suppose you can destroy this thread and we can all go on with our lives. :P

Anyway, I've been working on making a LoGH sub-reddit. If anyone is interested, please subscribe and help us get more folks exposed to this great show.
I'll subscribe, but what's the address? I don't see a link.

kine
Gineipaedia Staff
Gineipaedia Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  3island18 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:12 am

What's sub-reddit? is it sub re-editing? hey, if someone was actually done that then I should get theirs instead of trying to make one by myself. You guys know about this? Is CA been releasing V2 or something too? none, last time I checked, but that was a long time ago.

Maybe mogil4 got this: [New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.] too :p Too bad he gave up and disappeared...

Is there any attempt to re-edit and revamp CA subs (and actually made it through till the end)? I'm curious...

3island18
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kine on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:33 am

A sub-reddit is a section on reddit.com.

I am not aware of any efforts to re-do the subtitles (not the English ones anyway), although CA did incorporate some of our feedback into their re-release of the Gaiden.

kine
Gineipaedia Staff
Gineipaedia Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  3island18 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:37 am

I've checked reddit.com, LOL okay, so, it's that kinda site, I was thinking of subbing project, silly me. I tried to search with "mogil4" as the keyword but found no LOGH related post. Tried "logh", got big results back, but I think it's safe to say that there's no any attempt at sub-editing. So I guess I'm alone in this quest. A one man soldier. Which is... okay. I feel kinda... special haha. I wonder why nobody ever try to do it, well, okay, 165 eps... a daunting task. I never do any sub-editing myself as most of my fav animes got their US DVD releases so the Eng subs are okay, at least to me. LOGH maybe the first (and would probably the last) anime which really pump me up to do something about it coz it got a special place in my heart. It haunts me in my sleep :p

Okay, thanks for the info, Kine. The last time I lurked at CA forum was also for spying and nagging at Heibi for the release of CA latest Gaiden Bluray rips. Glad that they used Seffle Particle instead of Zephyr. Looks cool on the vid haha. After I got all the Bluray rips of LOGH, I never return there...

3island18
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum