New fleet file?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New fleet file?

Post  Vympel on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 am

http://alba-creates.com/shinseihin.html

A fleet file to complement the main series, these are subsidiary ships (Imperial landing ship, Imperial carrier for the landing ships (which I still have never seen!) and Imperial hospital ship). Looks like its called Fleet File Vol. GX-01?

Yay for more stats to add to the wiki Smile

Vympel
Gineipaedia Staff
Gineipaedia Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New fleet file?

Post  Canary on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Hm... is it just going to be those three ships? Can't say I can see myself buying it for those two, particularly given the fact that I'm not sure the landing ships are actually macroscopic.

And I don't recall ever seeing that carrier in the OVAs, either. We seriously need to keep our eyes open and try to get a screen.
Canary
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vympel on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Seems that way. Bit of an anemic release, but I'll get it anyway. It's all about the booklet and citeable stats Smile

Still, I hope this isn't meant to count as the second release for this year (there are always two per year, IIRC). That would suck. I'm hoping for the Vissarr/Vidar next, with the Krishna to go with it!

One thing this gives me hope for is miniatures (and of course stats) for the smaller ships like the Alliance and Imperial destroyers and missile ships.

And I don't recall ever seeing that carrier in the OVAs, either. We seriously need to keep our eyes open and try to get a screen.

Totally - I'm racking my brains and checking every conceivable episode, but I'm coming up completely empty. I thought the most likely episodes would be Gaiden Season 1, (HBSHBL, specifically) but nothing (except some decent views of the little landing ships we've already seen).

Vympel
Gineipaedia Staff
Gineipaedia Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top